So following a week of jamming a lot in, it looks like my business hat is going back on, with web presence and marketing material being worked on and a couple of client quotes out there, I may well be back to happy juggling of work, writing, parenting and blogging... just the way I like it. After all, it's all joined together by the common (and wonderful) them of creativeness.
So this week in creativeland, writerland, marketingland, blogland...
- New logo branding for a preschool
- Marketing consultancy and review for energy company
- Absolutely no work on children or grown up books - that's hurting a bit
- Glass painting (a window pane commission) - ridiculously therapeutic and turning out beautiful too, much to my surprise!
- Lovely coverage in the Art Daily. Take a look >
- Feeding my tamagotchi blog after a month of neglect! Read the full blog here >
- Final photographic image from my Captivated v Captivity research. Eye know >
- Down to toilet humour in my Baby Business blog. Poo hit me between the eyes >
- There was murder in the chatroom. Start of short story >
- I was inspired to doodle by pigs swill! Check out The Pig Idea >
- Went mint green for #colour_collective. And I cheated a little bit... >
- I did a doodle every day and started my very own made-up butterfly collection. Doodles ahead >
Favourite doodle this week?