Sunday 7 June 2015

and the top blog posts for May were...

Although May has been a quieter month for me, I have a whole blog about that coming up, I have been pleased to see so many friends visiting both my blogs. Thank you. I promise that June will be a far more active and much more exciting month for Stories & Stuff, and i did a doodle will continue to keep exploring the creative crevices of my mind and imagination.

So the most popular blog posts for May?

Stories & Stuff Blog

Baby Business, week 18.
Rightly so, as it was My Little one who wrote this!
Take a peek >

i did a doodle blog
15th May 2015
Colour Collective doodle for the colour Cerulean Blue.
Check out cerulean blue >

Thank you to all those who visit me in blogland and follow my doodles and stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Stories and Stuff. Have you sneaked a peak at my Doodle Diary Blog? No... well no time like the present!
ididadoodletoday.blogspot.co.uk