Wednesday 24 June 2015

Pets Run this House (2)

This is the second part of my anti-flitting campaign, and the second page from my book, Pets run this House, that I am sharing with you.

I really need a creative, booky kick up the bottom. So that's what I'm doing. I'm giving myself a kick(start). I've posted one mock-up (and remember these are mock up and not final illustrations) page already of one of my almost-but-not-really-finished books to see what you, my lovely bloggies, think. Should I finish? or should I file near the trash?

See the first blog post, Pets Run this House (1) >

Here's the second and next will be a third page...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Stories and Stuff. Have you sneaked a peak at my Doodle Diary Blog? No... well no time like the present!
ididadoodletoday.blogspot.co.uk