Sunday 17 May 2015

My week...

You know it's a good week when it incorporates monkeys, diamond rings, wine, a cuddly tiger toy, home grown radishes and a study of time. Just another average week then!

Welcome to my week in Creativeland, Writerland and Blogland...


  • Nailed the main characters in my new children's book (I won't embarrass myself by telling you how long that's taken!)
  • Been to the moon and back via the sun and the beginning of time itself (all in the name of research)
  • Gone gardening mad
  • Let Little One write this week's Baby Business Blog. Read her blog >
  • Went cerulean blue for this week's #colour_collective. Have a peek >
  • Reflected on whether a photograph was about the reflection or the reality. What do you think?
  • Ickle Monday was rubbish! Bin there, done that >
  • I did a doodle today and every day, including wine, rings and some blind-wrong-hand-illustrations. Have a look >
My favourite doodle this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Stories and Stuff. Have you sneaked a peak at my Doodle Diary Blog? No... well no time like the present!
ididadoodletoday.blogspot.co.uk