I am currently propping myself up on my desk, squinting at the monitor and only really seeing blur through the steam of my near-nuclear-strength coffee. I am tired. Dog tired. Actually more tired than my dog.
I forget that I no longer possess superpowers (never actually did, but liked to think I was super sonic through my twenties and...) and I try to take on way too much at the same time. Maybe I am bored? Whatever, I need to stop and just focus on one or two or (at a push) three things at a time and not try to reinvent life on a timeframe.
All that said, I have actually had a fab week... just need another week to sleep and all will be well again. So my week in blogland, writerland and creativeland...
- Overdue, so guest writer in Baby Business blog. Read what 'bump' wrote >
- A very short whodunnit. It really is very short, see >
- Page design and layouts nailed down for children's picture book three
- Seriously cool logo design
- A budding map idea (and good map quiz). Take the quiz >
- Interesting plays with cover design ideas. Feathers >
- I did a doodle today and everyday last week, including
- dodgy fist attempt at watercolour pencils
- fab fun with a doodle app
- prelims for a new painting
- cute baby characters